Happy News

I wasn't sure whether to share this news but I just can't help it! 
I'm so Happy I could Bounce!

I've been on FMLA (family medical leave act) for 11 months. It's usually only for 3 months but my employer kept extending it until I felt well enough to go back to work. They also kept my insurance "Active" even though I couldn't pay my premium. I'm sure they knew that I'd eventually get to paying them back once I decided to go back to work with auto deductions from my paycheck. Which was the plan because I'm a responsible adult.
       Well, long story short. I called payroll today to find out what I owed for last year and this year so far so I could set up a payment plan. Remember, I've been out of work for 11 months. He said that someone, who wants to remain anonymous has paid up all my premiums up to date for my medical, dental and vision. I owe nothing! Zip, Zilch, Nada! AND they are continuing to pay. I don't know until when but I feel so very Blessed!!! I'm not sure if they realize what a blessing they've become to me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing at first but once it sank in I got teary-eyed. One less thing to worry about. I'm sooooo very Happy right now. A weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Thank you!!! Whoever you are, Thank You!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't want chemo I NEED chemo

CT Results

Aches, withdrawal & depression, Merry Christmas to me