Hindsight is usually "Comic Relief" with me!!




Guess who finally had a Bowl Movement after 4 days of nothing, at 1am in the morning?

Guess who's legs feel asleep mid-thigh to the tips of their toes after the BM and thought she was paralyzed and gonna fall off the toilet and re-injure and/or brake her back?

I grasped onto that heavy duty plastic shower curtain with my left hand for dear life! I looked up as best i could with this neck collar on and prayed the metal rings would hold up under pressure. I clutched the door knob with my other hand and leaned back a bit. The realization of paralysis was coming back!

I shook them, I bounced them around,  I imagined I was riding an invisible bike, I slapped them up, I rubbed them down.....nothing. No sensation whatsoever. I tried it with more vigorous motions then I tried with less pressure and that didn't work either. 

I BEGAN TO PANIC!
I HAD TO PULL THE STRING
TO THE "CALL NURSE"

TWO Nurses had to come in and squat/sit in front of me in the small bathroom for 25 minutes and vigorously massage my legs in a bathroom that reeked of the last Porto ' Potty collected on the latest, most hottest day of Fiesta.

YOU GUESSED IT,  ME!!!

#TeamSweetJean Cancer Treatment Fund

Comments

  1. Lol I love you Jeanette and I stand beside you this is all of our battle and you will win this fight . in Jesus name amen. 💋❤Love annmarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I love you Jeanette and I stand beside you this is all of our battle and you will win this fight . in Jesus name amen. 💋❤Love annmarie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I don't want chemo I NEED chemo

CT Results

Aches, withdrawal & depression, Merry Christmas to me