Alone or with family?

Crazy as it seems, even though I have stage 4 terminal cancer, I've never thought of where I want to be when I take my last breath.
At home surrounded by family.
At a hospital surrounded by family
In hospice surrounded by family
In hospice alone where family remembers me alive and kicking and next in a casket.

I'm hoping I don't have to decide for a very long time but being advanced stage 4 and having made alot of acquaintances and a few friends with this disease along with the support groups, I get a notification at least once a month of someone passing away from this horrible disease. It really breaks my heart and is so depressing but it's reality. We are all going to die one day. Some of us get to choose where and with who.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't want chemo I NEED chemo

CT Results

Aches, withdrawal & depression, Merry Christmas to me