Matter of Time

My oncologist said by week 3 after my first chemo my hair would begin to fall out. I tried to prepare myself mentally. It's easy to say I don't care about the hair as long as the chemo is doing its job but I can't lie. I can't explain how I feel. I don't know how to put it into words. I'm not mad, I don't think I feel sad. It's just the realization. My hair in my hands. I should go cut it again really short. Like a pixie cut but I don't know if I should spend money on that seeing that it's just going to be gone in a couple weeks. I just don't want this hair all over the place.
Ok maybe I am a bit sad. 

Comments

  1. It's only hair it does not define you.
    You are beautiful inside and out, with or without hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I don't want chemo I NEED chemo

CT Results

Aches, withdrawal & depression, Merry Christmas to me