Sunday Drive with family

#TeamSweetJean
Friday and Saturday were the toughest days of my life. Friday finding out that I have breast cancer and yesterday telling my family after a sleepless night of crying. However, I'll leave that for another day. Today, Sunday my family decided it would be a good idea to take a drive to a little town just outside city limits for their award winning BBQ. (Laugh out loud) The idea is to get me out of the city and into some fresh clean air, warm sun on my skin.  To clear my mind, my thoughts.  A way to rejuvenate and recharge my battery.

Decisions were made to have me sit back and enjoy the scenery from the back seat of my own car. I thought to myself, "Don't mind if I do" I don't particularly like driving.  Especially since my back and arms are still hurting from a car accident I had 5 months ago. (I'll save that story for another day) As I sit back enjoying the ride, warm sun on my face wind in my long hair I realize these long locks will soon be just a memory. 24 inches of long thick brown hair.  Gone.



Comments

  1. We will be with you every step of the way.You are my heart my lil girl my love .. Love you my darling girl ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I don't want chemo I NEED chemo

CT Results

Aches, withdrawal & depression, Merry Christmas to me