Not Again!

          I've just finished my 8th session of radiation.  Gotta thank my sissy for bringing me.  On to another appointment.  I sit here in a waiting room but this time it's for my sister. She had a mammogram 10 days ago and recieved a letter stating there was an area of concern and asked her to come back for a repeat mammo and ultrasound (same place where I had my mammo & US AND where I found out I had breast cancer.)
          So, now I sit here with my sissy in front of me in a gown.  I never thought in a million years that she would be the one in a gown.  I'm sure it's just fatty tissue as usual.  She's had it before and I hope and pray that that's what it is again. Just waiting for the doctor to take a look at the ultrasound. They probably will need a biopsy to make sure it's just fatty tissue.  It has to be.  Dear Lord please....I beg you.... let it be fatty tissue.
         She's always been my rock, my protector. I'm going to sound selfish right now and I don't care but I need her to be healthy to help take care of me, to make sure my son is being looked after, to make sure my papers/bills are in order,  appointments made and kept, meds filled and up to date. I know she's not my "mommy" but that's what big sisters are for.  Also, I don't wish what I have on anyone. Not even my worst enemy. 
          They just spoke with her, they said she has cyst in both breast but nothing of concern and that she needs to return in 6 months for repeat mammo. Thank you Lord! Such a relief for her! A relief for me and mom, her kids and the family.


#TeamSweetJean Fundraiser

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh Jeannette! I'm so sorry your sister is dealing with this now. Thank God it was nothing of concern for you guys but still, with everything else going on.. I will keep her in prayer as well.

    With Love,
    Cherise xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I don't want chemo I NEED chemo

CT Results

Aches, withdrawal & depression, Merry Christmas to me